Our exciting new partnership
Spinal Injuries Scotland is the national voluntary organisation concerned with new and long-term spinal cord injured people, their realtives and friends, along with those involved in the management, care and rehabilitation of the injury.
They provide a wide range of services available to those with a spinal cord injury in line with their visions to act as an agent of postive change for all spinal cord injured people.
During their 50 years they have continually looked for opportunities for their members to support this vision, in addition to informing them of services that they feel may be beneficial and services that they trust to deliver on their promises.
Your health and wellbeing is important to us
Spinal Injuries Scotland has chosen Bullen Healthcare for many great reasons.
We have a local branch in Glasgow and over 150 years' experience in delivering life changing stoma, urology and wound care appliances and medciation prescriptions to our customers.
We work closely with a number of other charities such as Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland, the Spinal Injuries Association and Shine, and have been providing tailored home delivery services to their members for many years.
Some Spinal Injuries Scotland members already use Bullen Healthcare and they have told us of the many benefits of choosing our home delviery service. As soon as you decide to join the rest of the process is simple and hassle free.
Benefits of using Bullen Healthcare for Spinal Injuries Scotland members
- You will get your own dedicated personal advisor, champion, supporter, friend
- Your advisor will call you every month for a stock and well-being "check-in" so you never forget to place your order and never run out
- There's a great range of complimentary items which are available with every order
- We will deliver all your appliances and medication prescriptions in one go for your convenience, every month
- A Rapid Response Team for life's emergencies is on call 365 days per year
- Free cutting, delivery, re-ordering and collections is part of your normal service
- A network of specialist support is there to take the hassle out of your healthcare