Spinal Injuries Association
Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) offers a pathway of support for a newly spinal cord injured person from the time of injury and for the rest of their life. Their support is given by spinal cord injured people, all of whom can offer their lived experiences of spinal cord injury. Support starts in the early days during hospital treatment, whether at a specialist Spinal Injuries Centre or at a District General Hospital where people can access their peer support services. You can find out more about the Spinal Injuries Association here.
2014 saw the launch of SIA Healthcare, a joint venture between Bullen Healthcare, the Spinal Injuries Association and Pharmore Plus. SIA Healthcare is a dedicated home delivery service that provides spinal cord injured people with all of their urology and stoma products and prescription medication efficiently and discreetly to their door. It is innovative, and we have worked hard to develop a service that is of real benefit to their members, their families and the wider SCI community throughout their lives.
Benefits of SIA Healthcare
- Both your appliances and medication prescriptions can be delivered at the same time, discreetly to your door
- Your own friendly, named, personal adviser from the SIA Healthcare Team – they will take the time to get to know you and your individual needs
- One call, one order and one delivery when you need it and don’t worry about finding the time to call us as we will call you
- We offer you a flexible approach to placing your order each month – if email is better for you that is no problem as we work with your lifestyle
- Our regular monthly stock check means that you only order what you need – no more excess stock or unwanted boxes
- We can even deliver to you whilst you are away on holiday – ensuring you have all of the appliances and medication you need to ensure your time away is stress free
- We have a tailored package of Complimentary Items that will accompany your order and are tailored to suit your individual needs
If you would like further information about SIA Healthcare or would like to discuss your requirements with one of our SIA Healthcare personal care team please click here to fill in our short enquiry form or contact us on 0800 023 8841 and we will be in touch as soon as possible.