Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland are Scotland’s voice for people with spina bifida, hydrocephalus and related conditions. SBH Scotland seeks to increase public awareness and understanding of individuals with spina bifida and / or hydrocephalus and allied conditions. It aims to support all those affected to identify their needs and to empower them to make informed choices and decisions. You can find out more about SBH Scotland here SBH Scotland here.
Bullen Healthcare and Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland
January 2015 saw the launch of our partnership with Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland and Pharmore Plus. Our partnership provides a dedicated and tailored home delivery service for SBHS members, providing them with all of their urology and stoma products and prescription medication, as well as a range of complimentary Items that are tailored to suit their members’ individual needs.
Benefits of using Bullen Healthcare for Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland members
- Dedicated personal advisor, champion, supporter, friend
- Monthly stock and well-being “check-ins”
- Largest selection of complimentary items – from hand sanitisers to mattress protectors, wet wipes to cooler bags
- We deliver all your urology/stoma products and medication prescriptions in one go for your convenience, every month
- Rapid Response Team for life’s emergencies, 365 days per year
- Free cutting, delivery, re-ordering and collection
- A network of specialist support
Joining our service really couldn’t be simpler. Call us on 0800 023 8856 or click here and fill in our short enquiry form and one of our team will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can email John.McAdam@ssba.org.uk.