Spinal Injuries Scotland
Spinal Injuries Scotland is the national voluntary organisation concerned with new and long-term spinal cord injured people, their relatives and friends, along with those involved in the management, care and rehabilitation of the injury. They provide a wide range of services available to those with a spinal cord injury in line with their visions to act as an agent of positive change for all spinal cord injured people. You can find out more about Spinal Injuries Scotland here.
Bullen Healthcare and Spinal Injuries Scotland
February 2016 saw the launch of our partnership with Spinal Injuries Scotland and Pharmore Plus. Our partnership provides a dedicated and tailored home delivery service for Spinal Injuries Scotland members, providing them with all of their urology and stoma products and prescription medication, as well as a range of complimentary Items that are tailored to suit their members’ individual needs
Benefits of using Bullen Healthcare for Spinal Injuries Scotland members
- Dedicated personal advisor, champion, supporter, friend
- Monthly stock and well-being “check-ins”
- Largest selection of complimentary items – from hand sanitisers to mattress protectors, wet wipes to cooler bags
- We deliver all your stoma/urology products and medication prescriptions in one go for your convenience, every month
- Rapid Response Team for life’s emergencies, 365 days per year
- Free cutting, delivery, re-ordering and collection
- A network of specialist support
Joining our service really couldn’t be simpler. Click here to fill in an enquiry form today or why not give us a call and see if we can help on 0800 756 2423 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.