Debra is a national charity supporting individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), providing essential help and support throughout their lives.
Over the past few years we have worked with many EB customers and it has been a privilege to get to know them and their families. We recognise that, for some, there may be challenging times ahead and for many who are born with EB we know that they will need to rely on our support for a lifetime.
With this comes the opportunity to build strong, meaningful relationships which is why we do not provide an 'ordinary' service. Working long term with individuals and their families means that we build a relationship based on trust and knowing that our support is a constant in their lives is something we value.
Each customer has their own personal care advisor who takes the time to understand their needs and can be called upon, like family, to help in an emergency. This approach brings us closer to our customers and we have been inspired by many of the Debra members and the stories that they share with us.
Some of our EB customers have been with us since birth and we have watched them flourish and grow. Our expertise in this area also continues to grow and we strive to develop our service based on the needs of each individual and their family.
Benefits of using Bullen Healthcare for debra members:
- All urology and stoma appliances and prescription medication delivered at the same time to your door
- Your own dedicated personal care advisor from the Bullen Healthcare team
- One call, one order and one delivery each month – and don’t worry about finding the time to call us – we call you
- Our regular monthly stock check means that you only need to order what you need – no more excess stock or unwanted boxes
- Complete peace of mind – no need to worry about running out of stock
- Tailored FREE complimentary items to suit you best and timed for your convenience – even when you are on holiday
Why not hear from some of the debra members and Bullens customers who are already enjoying the benefits of using our service.
If you would like to hear more about how we can help you or a family member please click here to fill in our short enquiry form and one of our lovely personal care team members will call you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can speak to one of them today by calling 0800 756 2428. We would be delighted to hear from you.