2014 saw the launch of SIA Healthcare, a joint venture between Bullen Healthcare, the Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) and Pharmore Plus. It was an exciting development in the history of our company and its success is a direct result of the hardworking teams from all businesses who have worked tirelessly to create a bespoke service for spinal cord injured people and their families.
Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) - Overview
Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) offers a pathway of support for a newly spinal cord injured person from the time of injury and for the rest of their life. Their support is given by spinal cord injured people, all of whom can offer their lived experiences of spinal cord injury. Support starts in the early days during hospital treatment, whether at a specialist Spinal Injuries Centre or at a District General Hospital where people can access their peer support services. They are a fantastic organisation and one that we are proud to partner with on the development of SIA Healthcare and the future innovation of healthcare provision for spinal cord injured people.
What is SIA Healthcare
SIA Healthcare is a dedicated home delivery service, provided in conjunction with Bullen Healthcare and Pharmore Plus, that will provide spinal cord injured people with all of their urology and stoma appliances and prescription medication efficiently and discreetly to their door. It is innovative, and we have worked hard to develop a service that will be of real benefit to their members, their families and the wider SCI community throughout their lives.
For those of you who already know Bullen Healthcare you will understand that our focus has always been, and will remain, on delivering a quality, personal service to each and every one of our customers. Our partnership with all of our charities allows us to further develop a bespoke service that meets the needs of individuals associated with that charity and to continue to develop our unique offerings.
SIA Healthcare Benefits
The benefits of using SIA Healthcare:
- ALL appliance and medication prescriptions delivered at the same time, discreetly to your door
- Your own dedicated, named personal advisor from the SIA Healthcare personal customer advisor team
- One call, one order and one delivery every month and don’t worry about finding the time to contact us – we contact you
- A flexible approach to placing your order each month – if email is better for you we will work with you to suit your needs
- Our regular monthly stock check means that you only need to order what you need – no more excess stock or unwanted boxes
- Complete peace of mind – no more worrying about running out of stock
- Flexible deliveries to wherever suit you best – even when you are on holiday
If you would like further information about SIA Healthcare or would like to discuss your requirements with one of our SIA Healthcare personal care team please click here to fill in our short enquiry form or contact us on 0800 023 8841 and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Why not take a look at our latest testimonials from some of our lovely SIA Healthcare customers.