Working in Partnership with Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland (SBH Scotland)
Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland are Scotlands voice for people with spina bifida, hydrocephalus and related conditions and we are proud to work in partnership with them to provide a tailored home delivery service. Bullen Healthcare are a 4th Generation, family owned, independent Dispensing Appliance Contractor (DAC) who provide a home delivery service for customers across the UK supplying all of their urology and stoma appliances and prescription medication. For over 150 years they have worked closely with their customers and have developed an innovative service based on quality and choice.
Bullen Healthcare and SBH Scotland
The connection with all of our charity partnerships is special and we have formed strong relationships with each one. With established partnerships with Shine, the Spinal Injuries Association and DEbra spanning nearly ten years we have developed tailored home delivery services for each of their memberships, in addition to building expertise within Bullen Healthcare to support each individual and their needs.
Benefits of using Bullen Healthcare for SBH Scotland members:
- All urology and stoma appliances and prescription medication delivered at the same time to your door
- Your own dedicated named customer service advisor from the Bullen Healthcare team
- One call, one order and one delivery each month – and don’t worry about finding the time to call us – we call you
- Our regular monthly stock check means that you only need to order what you need – no more excess stock or unwanted boxes
- Complete peace of mind – no need to worry about running out of stock
- Tailored FREE complimentary items to suit you best and timed for your convenience – even when you are on holiday
- Information and support from our SBH Scotland Direct Services Team and the dedicated Bullen Healthcare/SBH Scotland advisors
Why not hear from some of the SBH Scotland members and Bullens customers who are already enjoying the benefits of using our service.
Joining our service really couldn’t be simpler. Click here to fill in an enquiry form today or why not give us a call and see if we can help on 0800 023 8856 or alternatively email John.McAdam@ssba.org.uk.